Job description –
An experienced project operations manager to serve as part of the company’s project management team.
Overall responsibility for leading and execution of the company’s projects (both development projects and serial projects) from the design completion stage to delivery to the customer.
Work closely with various interfaces within and outside the organization, including suppliers, customers, production, and engineering team in Israel and abroad.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Comprehensive management of serial production and development projects.
- Project management from A-Z – overall responsibility for operational and commercial aspects of planning, production, and delivery.
- Vendors and supplier’s contracts management by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Define scope, budget, and schedule for operations project.
- Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions.
- Develop project budget in consideration with cost optimization and reduction goals.
- Manage and lead scope changes for operations project.
- Serves as the main contact with the company’s customers: Provide project progress status, delays, and issues to customers in timely manner. Ensure that project deliverables meet customer expectations.
- Management of the supply chain and production system for the various projects.
- Develop and implement project management procedures and methodologies to achieve business goals. Working with many interfaces inside and outside the company.
- Manage tasks independently.
- Academic education – mechanical engineer / industrial engineering
- Experience in reading mechanical drawings.
- Experience in the field of project management – at least 5 years
- Experience in technologies and manufacturing processes in industry – required.
- Experience in operating and managing production in an industrial plant – an advantage.
- Technological background in the metal industry – an advantage.
- Background in Production Planning and Control – an advantage.
- Previous managerial experience – a significant advantage.
- MS Office –
- Experience working with ERP systems, – PRIORITY advantage.
- Excellent communicator with “people person” attitude, organized and punctual, with macro vision.
- English – high level.
- Willingness to travel and work abroad.