Job description –
Assistance in finding effective and creative solutions in everything related to the professional relationship with the company’s customers before the sale (Pre-sale Professional Support).
Work in partnership with sales & marketing manager to help customers determine the best technology solutions to meet their business needs.
Areas of Responsibility –
- Makes product and service recommendations and educates customers on how each will provide business value
- Assistance to the sales and marketing person in understanding the customer’s needs, adapting the solution to these needs and providing professional explanations to the customer
- Assistance in preparing presentations and responding to RFP
- Working closely with marketing and sales to ensure compliance with business goals and customer satisfaction
- At least 5 years of experience as a design and development engineer of mechanical systems
- Previous experience of 2-3 years as a professional support engineer /PRE-SALE/ product engineer – a significant advantage
- High presentation capabilities
- Familiarity with metal manufacturing technologies (machining& bending)
- Understanding of assembly processes (Hands-On)
- Academic degree in mechanical engineering
- English – mother tongue / very high level (speaking and writing)