Mechanical engineer as part of the company’s core engineering and development team (life-saving protection solutions with energy-absorbing systems for both military and civilian fields).
Overall responsibility for product design from concept to production.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products
- Full responsibility for the product development process from conceptualization till the product release- perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process
- Collaborate with engineering, marketing & production teams as well as various vendors in the prototype construction phase
- Previous experience of at least 3 years as a mechanical engineer for mechanical systems (development and planning)
- Familiarity with metal manufacturing technologies (machining& bending)
- Understanding of assembly processes (Hands-On)
- Familiarity with Creo software – an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or in a related field
- English – high level (speaking and writing)